Friday, August 26, 2011

From Kelso to Northwest




Wow, long time no post. Ah, well things have certainly changed. For one I am no longer writing to you from Kelso, Washington; but from Seattle, Washington. To be even more exact i am writing from Kirkland at Northwest University. THAT'S RIGHT! I made it to college, now let us see if I can make it through college. Another interesting thing is I have not written about love in a very long time. There for a while it seemed like that was all that was on my mind, but now since I have not dated in a year it is pretty far from my mind for two reasons. Reason numero uno: I am the WORST flirt on the planet. Think of some bad flirting, times that by ten and then you have me! And reason two: I haven't met anyone who is totally up for having a crazy girl friend that watches really cheesy movies, really weird TV shows, has hundreds of different fashion styles, loves to play with makeup, loves God, and loves to be completely random. HA!




So until some one can take me as I am I am diving head first into my text books. Well for those of you who are kind enough to read my pathetic rantings I have some great advice. If you have the opportunity to go to college and get a full degree, do it. I myself need to listen to my own advice. I am having a really hard time not feeling guilty for having all of this money spent on me. I mean, yeah I know education is important but I can see a lot of other things that the money can go to. Putting aside my own personal ideals is going to be hard.




However, in putting aside my ideals I can say that school has already brought me some interesting experiences. Today I killed a dinosaur, played with a real Barbie and Ken, did the disco, hopped like a bunny through Kirkland, did the Hokie Pokie for a sad 70s Christmas clown, danced and sung for a dollar, hung out with Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez, helped two little old Russian ladies find their lost nesting dolls, and ate ice cream. Only in Seattle area people. I'm glad to see that the keep it weird motto has traveled with me from Portland, Oregon to Seattle. Well, it is time for me to bid you good night because my body has gotten tired to the point of not functioning and I have gardening to do tomorrow!




GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment