Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Growing up.....


I can not believe that in just five short months I will no longer be living at home in the comfort of mommy and daddy's arms, I am leaving the nest. Now for most teenage kids my age it is a right of passage and the kind of thing that they cannot wait to do.Me, well, I am a home girl (not that kind of home girl).Ii enjoy my family time and getting to make random crafts with mom, working at the scrap book store with grandma, and sharing a birthday with my little cousin. it is beginning to come to my attention that my life is going to feel a lot different when I move away. I will really get a taste of what being on my own is going to be.

With that being said, I wish I could really just skip the whole school part. My mom and I were talking the other day about what we would do if we opened our own business. We would open up a little antique shop/ random gift shop and have things that you wouldn't find anywhere else. if you have seen Ghost Whisperer then Melinda's shop is a pretty good example of what we want to do. I just want to skip the journey through Math, Science, and English and go straight to the the end result. Which, funny enough ends up with my family again. what can I say, I'm a "home girl". =)

Mom, dad, if you read this I just want you to know that I love you and I greatly appreciate the person that you have helped me become; I will do everything I can to make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment