Sunday, September 25, 2011

Small Changes...



Today is probably the laziest I have ever been! I didn't wake up until 11, which is weird for me, I am still in my PJs, and I am eating cinnamon cotton candy, tortilla chips, and peppermint tea for breakfast. HA! Can you see where my day is going? Its is nice because this is the first week that I don't have a ton of homework looming over my head.



In other news I have another blog on Tumblr and it is all about fashion and makeup; Fashion According To Sassy Pants! LOL! Well needless to say I am doing a lot better since mt last posting. I am not super worried about what I am going to do with my life now. My mom brought to my attention that with a teaching degree I can branch off any where so that put me at ease. Also I have started to make some great friends. Friday my floor brothers and sisters went to the beach and had a bonfire, then a small group of us went down to the U district, which was amazing! I loved every minute of it. it is nice to go to a school where almost everyone embraces your weirdness and is willing to be friends with you. I love you 600 Tribe!



OK, so on a not so wonderful note I did have a bad night last night. In high school I was not as accepted by the student population. The only really solid group that I had was my winter guard team and I didn't realize how much I miss them. I was looking at old Facebook pics last and I lost it. I cried for like 20 min. I decided that I am getting a flag at Christmas time. I need an outlet here. Northwest is a great school but not being allowed to dance unless it is cultural, or choreographed.... I normally don't do choreo, I dance what I feel, whether it is my pathetic attempt at hip hop, salsa, or me busting out in my contempo. But I can't do that here. I have been going on late night walks and just dancing. I probably look like an idiot but hey at least I am dancing. Late night dance sessions are not going to last forever though because it likes to rain in Seattle. If I have a flag I can still play in the rain, besides it will build great muscle that way =). Well here is looking up that life continues to gradually get better. I think the play that I am in is going to do that. The people I get to work with are amazing and I really feel like I am where I am supposed to be. I think I belong on a stage, or in some kind of performance. I always wind up going back to some kind of performance =). I see a pattern.



Well I gotta go and load my new makeup vid on Tumblr. Tune in if you like make up and fashion.



Hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment