Friday, May 7, 2010

Mind Sweeper (the relationship version.)


Well everyone has either seen or played a game called Minesweeper. You know, the one where you click on the little squares and try not to hit a bomb. Well my most resent relationship reminds me of the game Minesweeper. First it started out great, hitting a couple of ones when he would give me cute little compliments, some twos when he would kiss my nose and tell me he loves me, and the occasional threes when he would give me cute little gifts to show me how much he loves me. Well with every good streak has to come a bomb; especially for me because I have never won Minesweeper. After the first "bomb" I was crushed and cried for two days. Well today I hit a couple of twos when I got an 'I love you" and an "I miss you" little did I know that was all followed by another BOMB! This is why I do not play video games I do not understand them.

I can officially say that I hate the game Minesweeper, because I don't do mind games. No one should play them because they give you headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment