Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life in fast forward...

Have you had that moment when you wish that life could just come to a compleat halt so you can figure things out? I had that moment today. I am leaving for college in the fall and the realization is a huge slap in the face. I have come to find that feeling grown up and actually being grown up are two totally different things and that it can be very scary. Taking charge has never been my strong point and it is time to change that. I want to e a teacher for kindergartners or first graders so it isn't like my career requires the ability to do rocket science but it still requires a lot.
I have learned two things today. No matter how bad your parents irritate you and upset you when they push about your future, you need to listen. I have seriously shot myself in the foot because I was stubborn and did not listen. The second thing that I learned is that Hollywood makes the whole experience way to easy! Right now in high school I feel like a raven in a flock of doves because I feel more at home with the college life style but that is partly due to the fact that I still live at home because I still go to high school. While you read this I really want you to think do you know what you are going to do for the rest of your life? Make sure you know now because you could miss out on so much that could help you with your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment